Entries reached their maximum of 500 on Monday 13 May. This means that if you enter now you will have to go onto the reserve list and hope that spaces free up during the week. It may not be possible to enter on the day as that too, will depend on spaces being freed up.
In conjunction with Grampian Transport Museum's Cyclefest (headline sponsor Senergy), we are running a Sportive on Saturday 18 May. Please find rider information below:
Registration will be open from 0800 at the Grampian Transport Museum, Alford. The first riders will start at 0900.
Three courses have been set:
The longer route is particularly demanding and you must be certain you are capable of riding the distance in a reasonable time before entering.
Feeding stations will be provided and cafes nominated. It is intended to close the finish station around 1600.
This is not a race and any timing provided is only for personal information. Results may be displayed but not necessarily in finish order.
By continuing with this booking you accept the following terms and conditions:
- This is a physically demanding challenge promoted by Deeside Thistle Cycling Club
- The club will make every effort to ensure that the routes are well signed but the onus of following the route remains with the rider
- Safety helmets must be worn
- Riders must ride safely and with due respect for other road users and the other cyclists taking part in the event. They must ride according to the law
- Riders are responsible for negotiating any hazard
Entry can be made by completing the following form [HERE] and posting to the address below or emailed to email@example.com. Accompanying payment can be made in the following ways:
- Cheque - payable to 'Deeside Thistle CC'
- Online through Paypal - [HERE]
For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org